Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BACK TO YOUGH AND GAULEY BEFORE HEADING FURTHER SOUTH

Days number 19, 20, 21, and 22 of the tour--
After getting ourselves some culture in Washington D.C., we decided to head back to the Upper Yough and Gauley for a different kind of culture...





I decided to hand paddle the Upper Yough. It worked out well, but I think I need to work on my boofing technique! I swear I'm not just waiving at the camera, but I can't really say what I AM doing. Oh well.






Then we went back to the Gauley to say goodbye to all our good friends.






Hey, are those people stranded?
After this, we made a trek to our southern-most point of the trip--Greenville South Carolina. We were visiting a friend there and preparing for the Charlotte Whitewater Park and the Green River.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home